Monday, August 29, 2016:
- Those students who received National Honor Society packets during summer must have those returned to Mr. Madsen before 3:30 PM on Thursday . If you have questions about the packet, please see Mr. Madsen in the band room.
- There will be an FFA meeting tomorrow at 7:00 PM in the ag room at FMHS. Anyone interested is welcome to attend. If you have questions, please see Ms. Slee in room 600.
- Any freshman interested in being a class officer in student government please see Ms. Jones in the main office after school.
- The student parking lottery will be held today and tomorrow after school at 3:30 PM in the MPR. Seniors will pick their spots on Monday. All other classes will pick their spots on Tuesday. Parking in chosen spaces will begin on Wednesday, August 31st. Parking info and money must be into the office to be eligible for the lottery.
- Due to safety concerns, students with full-size trucks MUST park in the south parking lot adjacent to 20th Street and Avenue D.
- FMHS picture day is Friday. You received information in homeroom on the first day of school. If you did not, please see Ms. Hayler in the main office.
- Good luck to the JV football team as they host Davis County this evening. Tame those Mustangs!
- Best of luck to the freshmen volleyball team as they make the trek to Burlington this evening to take on the Greyhounds.
- We’ll catch up with summer birthdays, including last week’s birthdays, during the spring in announcing half-birthdays.. Weekend birthdays will be announced on the first day of school following the weekend.
- Happy birthday to Rayne Schmidt.
Lunch Menu: Mini corn dogs or chicken pattie; tater tots or green beans; pears or Mandarin oranges.