Friday, August 26, 2016
- Those students who received National Honor Society packets during summer must have those returned to Mr. Madsen before 3:30 PM on September 1st. If you have questions about the packet, please see Mr. Madsen in the band room.
- There will be an FFA meeting on Tuesday, August 30th at 7:00 PM in the ag room at FMHS. Anyone interested is welcome to attend. If you have questions, please see Ms. Slee in room 600.
- Any freshman interested in being a class officer in student government please see Ms. Jones in the main office after school.
- The student parking lottery will be held next Monday and Tuesday after school at 3:30 PM in the MPR. Seniors will pick their spots on Monday. All other classes will pick their spots on Tuesday. Parking in chosen spaces will begin on Wednesday, August 31st. Parking info and money must be into the office to be eligible for the lottery.
- Due to safety concerns, students with full-size trucks MUST park in the south parking lot adjacent to 20th Street and Avenue D.
FMHS picture day is Friday, September 2nd. You received information in homeroom on the first day of school. If you did not, please see Ms. Hayler in the main office.
Good luck to the varsity football team as they host the Davis County Mustangs tonight at 7:30 PM. @fmhypesquad is tailgating before the game in the east parking lot. Hot dogs and drinks will be provided. The Hype Squad are reporting the theme for the game is black out.
Good luck to the varsity cross country team team as they travel to the Cedar Rapids Prairie Invite tomorrow.
Best of luck to the varsity volleyball team as they go north to the Danville Invite tomorrow.
Lunch Menu: Cheese pretzel or burrito; corn or pasta salad; fruit crisp or strawberries.