Wednesday, August 24, 2016:
- Those students who received National Honor Society packets during summer must have those returned to Mr. Madsen before 3:30 PM on September 1st. If you have questions about the packet, please see Mr. Madsen in the band room.
- Key Club will be meeting in room 305 this evening. The board meeting will be at 5:00 PM followed by the regular meeting at 5:30.
- The Fort Madison Lion’s Club is looking for volunteers to help with setting up for their pancake breakfast on Saturday, September 10th at 1:00 PM. You may also volunteer for the pancake breakfast on Sunday, September 11th from 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Proceeds from this event will help children with severe health needs. As a thank you for volunteering your pancake breakfast will be provided. Please contact Ms. Clark in guidance for information.
- The student parking lottery will be held next Monday and Tuesday after school at 3:30 PM in the MPR. Seniors will pick their spots on Monday. All other classes will pick their spots on Tuesday. Parking in chosen spaces will begin on Wednesday, August 31st. Parking info and money must be into the office to be eligible for the lottery.
- Due to safety concerns, students with full-size trucks MUST park in the south parking lot adjacent to 20th Street and Avenue D.
- FMHS picture day is Friday, September 2nd. You received information in homeroom yesterday. If you did not, please see Ms. Hayler in the main office.
- Lunch Menu: Salisbury steak or chicken nuggets; mashed potatoes or California blend; pineapples or peaches; dinner roll