Tuesday, August 23, 2016:
- Welcome new students, and to those of you returning, welcome back!
- The Fort Madison Lion’s Club is looking for volunteers to help with setting up for their pancake breakfast on Saturday, September 10th at 1:00 PM. You may also volunteer for the pancake breakfast on Sunday, September 11th from 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Proceeds from this event will help children with severe health needs. As a thank you for volunteering your pancake breakfast will be provided. Please contact Ms. Clark in guidance for information.
- ALL students are expected to attend homeroom today and tomorrow. Seniors who have met the requirements for open campus privileges and turned their permission form into the guidance office will be allowed those privileges beginning on Thursday, August 25th.
- FMHS will run on an alternate schedule today and tomorrow to accommodate for student lunches to be efficiently served. Please ask your teachers if you have questions about the schedule. For the next two days, freshmen will eat lunch from 11:34-11:59. Sophomores and juniors will eat from 12:04-12:29. Seniors will eat from 12:34-12:59.
- The student parking lottery will be held next Monday and Tuesday after school at 3:30 PM in the MPR. Seniors will pick their spots on Monday. All other classes will pick their spots on Tuesday. Parking in chosen spaces will begin on Wednesday, August 31st. Parking info and money must be into the office to be eligible for the lottery.
- Due to safety concerns, students with full-size trucks MUST park in the south parking lot adjacent to 20th Street and Avenue D.
- Chromebooks for freshmen, sophomores, and juniors will be received in the library today from 11:40 AM to 12:40 PM. Your homeroom teacher will give you instructions on how to receive those educational instruments.
- Lunch Menu: Pizza or cook’s choice; carrots or green beans; pears or Mandarin oranges.